Board of Directors
The general functions of a Board are to plan and direct policy, make decisions and be responsible to the organization and community it serves, so that the stated purposes, goals and objectives of the organization can be attained.
The Board is made up of 10 volunteers who are nominated by Members of the Montreal SPCA, each member contributing to a range of talent, experience, skills, interests and backgrounds. Board members of the Montreal SPCA should be:
- vitally interested in the work of the organization;
- able to carry out their responsibilities of furthering the policies and goals of the organization;
- representative of the varied constituents of the organization, and of the communities that the organization serves;
- representative of the areas of concern that the organization serves;
- fiscally responsible for the organization and accountable to the community.
If you want to send the Board a message, please email them at email@example.com.
The current members of the Board of Directors are:
- Jayne Arden
- Isabelle Brodeur, President
- Leonard Freedman
- Pierre Lessard, Treasurer
- Lucy Modesti, Secretary
- Rick Sala
- Dr. Kim Langlois
- Samira Sakhia
- Marc-André Saucier-Nadeau
- Nancy Breitman
- Elise Desaulniers