Love animals but can’t make a long term commitment?
Join the Foster Program! Here is a list of the animals that need a foster home now: www.foyerdaccueil.blogspot.com
They need you now!
We can help these animals find good homes – if we have a bit of help
from you first!
- Kittens and puppies that are a little or a lot too young
- Pregnant or nursing cats and dogs
- Cats and dogs with minor injuries or treatable illnesses
- Other animals (rabbits, small mammals, birds) in need of a bit more time
** Over 75% of our need is for cats and most of the dogs are large breeds.
Some animals have special needs that cannot be met at the SPCA shelter. Foster homes provide quarantine for vulnerable or contagious animals, with a home environment and one-on-one care.
We urgently need responsible people to:
- Keep one or more animals in your home for a short time.
- Provide all the care you would give a pet of your own.
Our personnel will work with you to decide who you can help best, and will be a phone call away if you
have questions or need advice.
To learn more, or if you think fostering may be for you, please call us at (514) 735-2711, ext. 2237, or send us an email at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Download and print then complete this form.
Our opening hours:
- Monday to Friday: 12:00 pm to 7:00 pm
- Saturday and Sunday: 11:00 am to 5:00 pm